Us, Now.



Welcome back!

As some of you might already know, I have used this blog in the past to ‘keep in touch’ with family and friends over the years as Justin and I have adventured overseas. We let it die out after our most recent return to Canada.

As all of you should already know, we are currently living through a world-wide pandemic. This has meant different things over the course of the last 10 months, but more recently, it looks like complete isolation for me in our tiny home, with exclusively an infant for company the vast majority of the time. And while said infant is one of my top two favourite people in the entire world, her vocabulary (though adorable) is thus far quite small. There are only so many conversations that can be had using only words such as “cat,” “Grandad,” and “Inka,” and my husband, the TESOL teacher, will tell you that there are things like prepositions (I don’t actually know what they are) and stuff that are required to form sentences.

Anyway.

It has been suggested to me (read: begged of me) by individuals who are tired of me sending them texts regarding my ideas about their cats’ aliases that I should revive my blog as an outlet for my mental meanderings. So, here I am.

This time around my musings will be on different subjects than in the past. Three and a half years since my last post, and we find ourselves in very different circumstances. I plan to write primarily on the topics of tiny house living, babies, and babies living in tiny houses. If this is your stop, I understand. Thanks for tracking with me this far.

I’d be truly happy (and perhaps not a little surprised) if you’d join me as I re-embark on sharing a bit of our current way of living, in the context of new parenting during a global pandemic in approximately 304 ft2.

Let’s go!

Comments

Popular Posts